How To Make Homemade Shampoo
The shampoos that sell at the store are very often synthetic chemicals, which can trigger reactions from sensitive people. In addition, some chemicals are potentially environmentally harmful. As a result, many people use household hair purification tools with simple and natural ingredients.
Aloe faith is the juncture plants known for their properties to calm the skin that can be used for the manufacture of the home shampoo. Learn to make a shampoo from aloe faith to fully control the manufacturing process. Shampoon of natural ingredients.
- Collect ingredients. Only four ingredients are required to create a champoo from aloe faith: the liquid soap of Castilia, the gel of aloe faith, glycerine and vegetable oil. All these ingredients can be purchased at a healthy food store or natural medicine. The gel of aloe faith can be bought in bottles or collected directly from the leaves of the plant by spoon.
- In order to collect the gel directly from the plant, first of all, cut the gel of faith. Cut the sheets in half and open the floors. Pulmonary, semi-transparent gel can be collected from leaves with a spoon.
- Besides, you can add a few drops of air oils to the shampoo. This will add aroma champoo and some grass oils, such as rosemary, also help to deal with specific problems, such as dry, damaged hair.
- Laugh four ingredients together. Take 1/4 of the glass (60 ml) of Castilla and gel of aloe faith, 1 tea spoon (5 ml) glycerin and 1/4 tea spoon (1 ml) of vegetable oil. Add all ingredients to the bowl and carefully mix with a spoon or a vein. If you wish, add a few drops of air oil. You'll have about a half of a cup (120 ml) of mixture, but you can proportionately change the number of ingredients to get more or less of the mixture.
- Put the shampoo in the bottle where you keep it. Use a plastic or glass bottle and a vortex for this. If you spill some champoo, strip it and then close the bottle with the lid.
- Keep the bottle in the shower and use it as you like. This soft shampoo can be used on a daily basis, but you must take into account the needs of your hair and skin.
- Before you use the bottle, because the mixture can scatter over time.