Individual Cream Recepts
By cooking the cream at home, you're not only saving, but you're winning as well. You can use the most effective ingredients, and you can use the cannons and canners.
Recently, in commentaries: " Where do we find a cream that will not only be composed of glycerin water? " I give the classic answer to make it on my own. It's a little more complicated than making scrubs and masks, but the result can be amazing. Why not? I immediately warn you of the obstacles that can be encountered in your journey:
It's very difficult to make a light, gelaceful house cream. As a result of the first experiments, there is usually a " area for stains and elbows " , an unusually fat, oily and smelly mixture;
- The bonding of natural ingredients can cause allergicity;
- fat oils necessary for the base of the cream may smash the pores;
The life of the cream is a maximum of a week;
- The process itself is comparable to the preparation of the tyramis: a bunch of dishwashers, all kinds of powders and sticky plants.
That, however, ends the minus and begins with the following:
- You're absolutely sure there's no questionable ingredient in cream.
- Improvised cream can be made super useful by enriching the best active substances;
- It's a huge economy: if we put the process on the stream, we can give up buying creams at all;
The problem of presents for friends is solved forever.
In short, try to cook. home cream Anyway, it's worth it. The first thing you need is the dishes, namely:
1. Big emalled bowl. Three little glass bowls. Clean spoon. Spring at 2, 5 ml5. Bunny for ready cream. Battery vent. Water terminal
Any cream consists of several groups of components within which specific substances can be selected according to the needs of your skin. These groups are:
1. Base oils
For dry skin: apricots, avocados, burns, shis, olive, walnuts, peaches, macadamia, coconut, brown.
For fat skin: grapes, peaches, forest nuts, watermelon, almonds, corn, black tmina, hurry up.
For sensitive skin: roses, blind, black tmina, beast, lemon and relay.
For dry leather: guitar cased, chelic wax.
For greasy skin: stearate of sugar, cetyl alcohol.
For sensitive skin: sodium alginate, stearinic acid.
3. Air oils
For dry skin: Sandal, spiders, Jasmine, roses, world, blue rum.
For fat skin: bergamot, grapefruit, meliss, lemon, rosemary.
For sensitive skin: orange, verben, el, pink tree.